- December 5, 2019 8:00:00 AM Europe/Copenhagen
- Stockport, UK (virtual event)
- 10 miles
Virtual Stockport 10 Mile race
Please see http://stk10.co.uk/stockport10/ for more details
You have a choice of running either the designated race route in Stockport or a route of your own design. There's an option on the entry form for you to state which one you are planning to do, you will be able to change this should you change your mind.
- Follow the current Government Covid-19 guidelines whilst running your 10 miles
- Apply social distancing to stay clear/give priority to pedestrians and people using public spaces.
- If not using the designated route consider using an online route plotter to work out your route. We favour Plot-a-Route https://www.plotaroute.com/routeplanner– it’s very simple to use (other planners are available)
- Carefully select your route and consider elevations, distances, any access restrictions – you must only use Public Rights of Way, consider the effect of social distancing on your planned route (canal towpaths etc) and the period of time you will be exercising. Try to avoid popular running/walking routes or busy parks
- Consider the weather on the day of your run and dress accordingly
- If you are feeling unwell or have any medical conditions that could be affected by taking part in the challenge, wait until you are better before attempting the challenge.
- As per your normal run/walks there is no first aid cover for this challenge. If you don’t normally do so, please consider informing someone of where you are going and to check in with them on your return. Also, if possible, carry an ICE (in case of emergency) card with your details.
- The challenge is run under UKA rules which should be followed by all participants