- September 20, 2020 10:00:00 AM Europe/Copenhagen
- Bled, Slovenia
- Middle distance
Five reasons to race:
1. Lake Bled with the old castle and small island with curch is the "pearl" of Slovenian tourism. Swimming in drinking, crystal clear water in the middle of the Julian Alps will be an unforgettable experience.
2. 80% of the cycling route is located in the famous Triglav National Park - a cycling ride past another Bohinj Lake, through the forests of Pokljuka to world cup biathlon center is exceptional.
3. Running around the entire Lake Bled on the dynamic course with dreamlike backdrop will be just a strawberry on a cake.
4. The familiarity of the Bled hotels located near the venue and their cuisine will be embedded in the memory of each visitor.
5. Lake Bled is located less than 50 km from the Italian and Austrian border, Brnik Airport, and Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia.
Bled is undoubtedly one of Europe's most stunning meetings destinations that will captivate visitors the whole year round.
With more than 1,000 years of history, an exuberance of natural beauty, breathtaking views in every direction, many exceptional products and excellent services at every step of the way, Bled has naturally risen to a lofty height on the world sports’ events’ map.
Whether seeking out history or uncovering one of the many local legends, or simply seeking a tranquil sanctuary amidst the best that nature has to offer to get in touch with one's inner zen, Bled is ideal for every visitor – it's a place that seamlessly brings together the traditional and the modern, and it's also a hub for executive education and a cradle of many of the world's great sporting champions.
Bled is located at the foot of the Julian Alps in Northeast Slovenia and near to both the Austrian and Italian borders. It is highly accessible, being just 30 minutes from the capital Ljubljana and a quick drive from Slovenia’s International Airport.