- June 10, 2014 4:00:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time
- 600 Linden Street Fort Collins, CO
- 30 minutes...or so
Short Track MTB Race #6 @ NEW BELGIUM BREWERY
June 10, 2014 4:00 - 8:00
Presented by: The Ciclismo Youth Foundation
a local 501 (c)(3) foundation getting kids on bikes in Fort Collins
The Ciclismo Youth Foundation welcomes you and your family to join us for a local Tuesday night racing tradition on the grounds of New Belgium Brewery. We have categories for ALL ages and abilities. All kids 0 to 18 years of age race for FREE! Adults are only $12!
On-Line Registration ONLY!
This year we have implemented a new timing system with computer chips to enhance our race-day experience for our participants. In order to accomodate our system, we are asking all paying adults to pre-register on-line. If you have found this page, you are almost ready to race!
NOTE** There will still be on-site registration for all kids (non-paying) categories.
- Pre-registered riders: Swing by registration to pick up your bib & timing chip. Return timing chip immediately following your race. Failure to do so will result in a $30 inconvenience fee.
- Non-paying categories (Kids, Juniors & High School): Turn in a signed waiver (will also need a parent or guardian signature) and receive your bib.
Race TIMES & CATEGORES
- 4:00 Event Opens
- 4:30 Kids (0-8 years)
- 4:45 Juniors (9-13 years) & Beginner Women
- 5:10 High School & Intermediate and Expert Women
- 5:45 Beginner Men
- 6:20 Intermediate Men
- 6:50 Expert Men
- 7:30 Open and SingleSpeed