- September 5, 2020 8:00:00 AM Europe/Copenhagen
- Warrington, UK (virtual event)
- 5 miles
Warrington Running Club Virtual 5 Miles - September
Use this page to submit your time and to keep an eye on the results so far.
The event begins on Saturday 5th September at 08.00 and you can register, run and submit your times from then up until 23.59 on Thursday 1st October
What do I need to do?
Plot your route, then run your 5 miles.
Upload your time
There are two ways:-
- through the "Self-Timing" option using the button on this page. Your entry has been loaded up, enter your name and e-mail address. The link will send an email to your registered email address - check your spam folder if it doesn't arrive
- email us at email@example.com and we'll update your time for you.
Select the ‘Results’ option to see the runners and times so far.
- Follow the current Government Covid-19 guidelines whilst running your 5 miles
- Apply social distancing to stay clear/give priority to pedestrians and people using public spaces.
- Consider using an online route plotter to work out your route. We favour Plot-a-Route https://www.plotaroute.com/routeplanner– it’s very simple to use (other planners are available)
- Carefully select your route and consider elevations, distances, any access restrictions – you must only use Public Rights of Way, consider the effect of social distancing on your planned route (canal towpaths etc) and the period of time you will be exercising. Try to avoid popular running/walking routes or busy parks
- Consider the weather on the day of your run and dress accordingly
- If you are feeling unwell or have any medical conditions that could be affected by taking part in the challenge, wait until you are better before attempting the challenge.
- As per your normal run/walks there is no first aid cover for this challenge. If you don’t normally do so, please consider informing someone of where you are going and to check in with them on your return. Also, if possible, carry an ICE (in case of emergency) card with your details.
- The challenge is run under UKA rules which should be followed by all participants