- August 27, 2017 10:00:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time
- Fort Collins
- Lots of riding!
Middle School Mountain Bike Program
2017 Season August 27 - October 1
The Middle School Mountain Bike Program is a community-based junior cycling program for all skill levels of middle school students. Modeled after the High School Mountain Bike Program practice format, all practices will be structured by age and ability. Each rider will have the opportunity to grow as an athlete and as an individual in a positive atmosphere. Practices are held on Sunday mornings for super fun endurance rides on local and regional trail systems. All participants will be using mountain bikes.
Fall Middle School Practices (August 27-October 1):
Sundays 8:00 – 10:00 (this does not take into account any travel time)
· Teach skills to enjoy recreational cycling.
· Develop each athlete in ALL aspects of cycling.
· Utilize “Double-Goal Coaching” during all practices to develop life skills as well as cycling skills.
· Build and enhance riding skills of riders of all abilities and experience.
· Create an atmosphere where athletes work together for every rider’s success.
Cost is $150.00 per rider if registered by July 11
$170 per rider if registered by August 2
$210 if registered by August 23
This cost covers all coaching, practice support, and team T-shirt.
The program is capped at 25 riders.
Registration DEADLINE is August 23!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.